Quicken Financial Software comes in two versions one for Windows operating system and another one is for Mac. To transfer Quicken from one computer to another you keep few things handy:- Quicken Financial Software comes in two versions one for Windows operating system and another one is for Mac. To transfer Quicken from one computer to another you keep few things handy:-
- Digital Copy of Quicken Software or Quicken Setup Disc.
- Flash Drive or USB storage drive to transfer your existing Data backup file.
Note: – The Quicken Software setup need to be of the same version.
Quicken for Windows
- Run the Quicken setup file and install the Quicken software on the new computer.
- After the installation, need to update the Quicken software to the latest release.
- Go to your old computer and open Quicken à open file à backup and back up your Quicken data file to external USB or Flash drive.
- Now attach the Flash drive or external USB drive to the new computer where the Quicken Data file is copied.
- Open the external USB or Flash drive and copy the Quicken data file to the new computer.
- Open the Quicken and click on File à restore backup file and select the Quicken backup file to restore the file.
Quicken for Mac
- Run the Quicken setup file and Install Quicken for Mac on the new Computer.
- Go to your old computer and open the Quicken software.
- Now click on File à save Backup
- Save the Quicken backup file on the external flash drive or USB drive.
- Now attach the USB or flash drive on the new computer, where you need to transfer the data.
- Open the Quicken software, click on File à restore from Backup
- Search for the USB drive or Flash drive and click the Quicken backup file on the USB or Flash Drive.
- Click on restore file and give the location on the new Mac and click restore.
Have more questions about Quicken files transfer from one computer to another? Call us at Quicken customer services number 1-800-969-3032 and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Want to install Quicken 2018 on Window and Mac? Visit blog – http://quickensoftwaresupporthelpline.blogspot.com/2018/06/quicken-2018-installation-problems.html
Quicken 2018 for Mac is released in three different editions, The Starter Edition, Deluxe Edition and Premier Edition, with the advanced billing features. The Product is now available on the yearly subscription plan.
What’s improved in Quicken 2018?
Quicken 2018 allow users to manage and pay bills online using the Quicken bill pay app with access to 11,000+ biller sources. Quicken bill management dashboard automatically downloads bill PDFs and records due dates and payment amount as well.
What’s New in Quicken Deluxe?
Quicken Deluxe 2018 includes investment features which are not available in the Starter edition while Premier edition includes free Quicken Bill Pay and priority access to a Quicken customer support phone number.
Where to find the Quicken Mac Updates?
Launch Quicken software> Select the Quicken menu > Check for Updates.
- If an update is available, you will get a dialog box with what is counted in the latest release and the option to.
- Skip This Version -This is not recommended. The software update covers imperative fixes and improvements that may impact you.
- Remind Me Later – If you select the “Remind me later” option, you will be reminded to update your software to the latest release next time you open it.
- Install Update -This is recommended, it will install the latest Quicken update.
If you want to automatically download and install updates of all kind in the future, you can check the box that appears above these options. So this will make sure your Quicken receives and installs all the updates it needs.
If you are already using the latest version of the software, a message window appeared that says your Quicken is already up-to-date.
You can check the Updates to discover out what’s new in the latest update, or get troubleshooting information in case you run into a problem with the update.
You can download Quicken for Mac from the official website or through a vendor.