Quicken Financial Software comes in two versions one for Windows operating system and another one is for Mac. To transfer Quicken from one computer to another you keep few things handy:- Quicken Financial Software comes in two versions one for Windows operating system and another one is for Mac. To transfer Quicken from one computer to another you keep few things handy:-
- Digital Copy of Quicken Software or Quicken Setup Disc.
- Flash Drive or USB storage drive to transfer your existing Data backup file.
Note: – The Quicken Software setup need to be of the same version.
Quicken for Windows
- Run the Quicken setup file and install the Quicken software on the new computer.
- After the installation, need to update the Quicken software to the latest release.
- Go to your old computer and open Quicken à open file à backup and back up your Quicken data file to external USB or Flash drive.
- Now attach the Flash drive or external USB drive to the new computer where the Quicken Data file is copied.
- Open the external USB or Flash drive and copy the Quicken data file to the new computer.
- Open the Quicken and click on File à restore backup file and select the Quicken backup file to restore the file.
Quicken for Mac
- Run the Quicken setup file and Install Quicken for Mac on the new Computer.
- Go to your old computer and open the Quicken software.
- Now click on File à save Backup
- Save the Quicken backup file on the external flash drive or USB drive.
- Now attach the USB or flash drive on the new computer, where you need to transfer the data.
- Open the Quicken software, click on File à restore from Backup
- Search for the USB drive or Flash drive and click the Quicken backup file on the USB or Flash Drive.
- Click on restore file and give the location on the new Mac and click restore.
Want to install Quicken 2018 on Window and Mac? Visit blog – http://quickensoftwaresupporthelpline.blogspot.com/2018/06/quicken-2018-installation-problems.html