For Transfer Quicken From a PC to a Mac, you understand peacefully these instructions. Before migrating the Quicken Data file from the Quicken Windows to Quicken Mac, you need to validate the Quicken file.
Follow all These Steps carefully
1. Open the File tab on the Top and from the menu bar click on the File operations –> Validate and repair. Then Validate the file which you need to migrate to Quicken MAC version.
2. Reconcile the Accounts before migration and make sure you enter all the missing entries.
Now in Quicken Windows go to the File menu and click on export and select the QIF format for export., enter the destination for the file where it needs to be saved. Enter the file name e.g ” and.qif” and click ok.
3. Go to the drop-down menu and select the account you need to transfer to the Quicken MAC.
4. In Quicken MAC open the File Menu and click the new quicken file and create a file. Insert the flash or backup drive where you have saved the Quicken file exported from Quicken windows. Now open the file menu on the Quicken MAC and select the tab import from File Menu and select the QIF from Flash or backup drive and you will see the data being process from the file to Quicken MAC.
5. If you still need any help, Contact Quicken Support experts team to get the best solution. The team is available 24/7 to offer customer support, so you don’t need to panic for the trouble call Quicken Software Support toll-free number 1800-969-3032.